[VIDEO]: Why You Shouldn't Use Mirena IUD

12.09.12

My oldest son is somewhat of a genius when it comes to video production. So I decided to take a few lessons from him to make a video and post my story on YouTube. I used information from two of my most popular Mirena-related posts: [Then & Now] and [The Perfect Storm].

I included some video clips and photos that I haven't previously shared from my journey and recovery.

I hope that someone finds this video helpful. I'm happy with it ... well, except for my voice -- I don't always sound that serious, promise.

Hope you enjoy it! If you do, share it with a woman [or a few women] you love. It could make a difference -- at least, that's what I'm hoping!



View on YouTube at: http://youtu.be/qKMrIM1Ku8c

4 comments:

  1. You are strong and I am happy that you are 'getting your feet under you again'. THAT is an accomplishment. i know we don't have the same story to our journey, but I do hope that this journey keeps getting easier and easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You are right - our stories are different, but many of our struggles are the same. I'm so happy to be connected with others who truly understand. Best of luck with your trip to your surgeon. I look forward to reading about it and hope that you get good news!

      Delete
  2. I saw you on BSN and decided to follow. You have such a pleasant looking blog..will be following you too on twitter

    Btw, drop by my blog if you have time and let me know what you think of it

    thanks

    -Chi

    http://sunnydaysarelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by!! Headed to your blog now :-)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...